This quick sheet pan Baked Rockfish Almondine has a sauce of butter, lemon juice, almonds, and parsley spooned on pinnacle before it’s baked. Easy and so properly!
- 1 1/2 lbs Alaska rockfish
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 3 lemons
- 1 lb asparagus
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Start to steam your rice of choice.
- Trim the tougher ends of the asparagus off and discard. Spread the asparagus evenly on top of the parchment paper. Slice 2 of the lemons and spread evenly on top of the asparagus. Set aside.
- Rinse the Alaska rockfish and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Lay the Alaska rockfish evenly across the lemon slices.
- In a small sauté pan melt the butter. Add the almonds, juice from remaining lemon and parsley. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Carefully spoon over each Alaska rockfish filet.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake another 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve over steamed rice along with the cooked asparagus and lemon.
Calories: 682kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 72g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 231mg | Sodium: 466mg | Potassium: 2131mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3140IU | Vitamin C: 108.6mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 7.8mgOpen Next Page To See More!