Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is agency necessary but weekday friendly! I’ve by no means tried it on poultry however I graph on doing that subsequent on account that I just love the taste of that crumb mixture.
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- cooking spray
- Prep20 m
- Cook20 m
- Ready In40 m
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line an 11-17-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Mix milk and ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, and basil in a bowl.
- Spray bread crumb mixture with cooking spray until damp, then whisk bread crumbs. Repeat spraying and whisking 3 more times to lightly moisten crumb mixture with cooking spray.
- Gently press tilapia fillets into the flour to coat, and shake off the excess flour.
- Dip the fillets into the ranch dressing mixture.
- Place all the fillets into the resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat fish with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the breaded fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is easily flaked with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.