Classic sauce of butter, lemon tilapia, and fresh parsley is going ideal with any fish. I try and consume fish two times a week. For a brief healthful dinner on a busy weeknight, this is simple and scrumptious.
- 6 6 oz each tilapia filets
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter on a low flame in a small saucepan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and shut off the flame.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the fish on top and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley.
- Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes.
Serving: 1piece fish, Calories: 199.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 33.5g, Fat: 7g, Sodium: 29mg, Fiber: 0.1gBlue Smart Points:2Green Smart Points:3Purple Smart Points:2Points +:5KEYWORDS:Gluten-Free, Keto Recipes, low carb, Under 30 MinutesOpen Next Page To See More!