Instead of deep-frying, the fish fillets on this brief-and-easy 5-factor recipe are coated with a flavorful seasoning combo and baked. Several kinds of flaky white fish may be used for those tacos. When you visit the market to purchase fish, the great method is to be flexible and choose the variety that looks freshest that day.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons no-salt-added Mexican-style seasoning blend
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound flaky white fish fillets, such as cod, haddock or mahi-mahi, cut into 8 or 16 pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into 16 slices
½ cup pico de gallo
8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Prep20 m
- Ready In25 m
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir oil, seasoning blend and salt together in a medium bowl. Add fish and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes, depending on thickness.
- To assemble tacos, place 1 or 2 pieces of the fish, 2 slices avocado and 1 tablespoon pico de gallo in each tortilla.