“Living in Spain I even have to stumble upon a literal plethora of tapas. This is a mild, wholesome tapa that goes first-rate with crisp white wines and crunchy bread. This recipe is awesome for experimenting with a number of unique vegetables, spices, and vinegar.”
- 1 (12 ounces) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, red pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Season with pepper and garlic salt, then pack the avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Garnish with reserved green onions and a dash of black pepper before serving.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 18.2 g fat; 11 g carbohydrates; 23.9 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 154 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!