Air Fryer Fish Recipe (Crispy Air Fried Tilapia): Extremely scrumptious air fryer fish recipe the usage of tilapia fillet, bread crumbs, lemon, paprika, and garlic powder. Crispy at the outdoor and moist-flakey fish within the inner is perfect for mild meal or brunch.
- 4 Tilapia Fish Fillet, you may use any light fish fillet
- 2 Cups Bread Crumbs, you can use homemade or storebought
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp Warm Water, to whisk eggs
- Olive Oil Spray, for cooking the fish
- Aluminum Foil, to add as a liner in the air-fryer basket
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Paprika Powder, you can use other chili powder too
- 1 Tsp Dry Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt, use as per taste
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg with 1 tsp warm water. Keep aside.
In another large bowl, add bread crumbs, seasoning ingredients and whisk to mix everything. Keep aside.
Take the aluminum foil and place it into the air-fryer basket as a liner.
Make the Air Fryer Fish Recipe
- Now take each fish fillet and dip it into the whisked egg bowl. Coat both sides of the fish evenly.
- Drip any excess egg in the egg bowl.
- Place the egg coated fish in the bread crumbs bowl. Coat both the side evenly.
- Tap off any excess bread crumbs and place the coated fish fillet in a clean plate.
- Similarly, coat all the fish fillet and keep aside.
- Take the air-fryer basket and place 1-2 fish fillet (mine could only accommodate 1 fillet).
- Spray with olive oil and turn On the Air-Fryer at 350f for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn the fish upside down and air-fry again for 5 minutes to brown the other side.
- Once the fish is golden brown on both sides, remove and place it on clean plate.
- Similarly, air-fry all the remaining fish fillet.
- Once everything is cooked, serve the fish fillet with Cucumber Avocado Salad.