A delicious, easy and healthful garlic parmesan Tilapia. Made with the simplest 5 components it takes an only 15-minute flat
- 4 tilapia fillets about 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Minced fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Place tilapia on a large, rimmed baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the fish.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet, bottom side UP, and broil for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to the broiler for 5-6 more minutes. The fish will flake easily with a fork when it’s done.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.