If you’ve spent any duration of time here on Jar Of Lemons, you realize that I’m only a little bit obsessed with healthy taco recipes. Today we’re kicking off the week with a clean, healthful, and EPIC weeknight dinner: 30-Minute Blackened Salmon Tacos!
- 2 salmon filets, thawed
- 1/4 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup corn, canned
- 1 Tbsp cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the garlic, oregano, cayenne, paprika, pepper, and salt together.
- Place the salmon filets on an oiled baking sheet. Brush the seasoning mix over the fillets and bake for about 30 minutes (or until fully cooked and flaky).
- While the salmon is cooking, heat up the tortillas on a pan or in the microwave (to the desired amount). Top each tortilla with shredded red cabbage, corn, and cilantro.
- Add sliced salmon to each taco, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 118kcalOpen Next Page To See More!