This three-Ingredient Tilapia Skillet with diced tomatoes and onions is a short, easy, healthful, and delicious dinner for the whole own family.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium white onion — sliced
- 1 can (500ml) — diced tomatoes (with the liquid)
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnishing — optional
- Green olives for garnishing — optional
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion to the skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, tilapia fillets, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the skillet and cook for about 7-10 minutes until the tilapia is cooked through.
- Top with fresh parsley before serving.
If you like easy recipes with fish, seafood, and salmon, you will love this list of salmon and shrimp recipes that I made especially for you.Open Next Page To See More!